This report/release/profile is a commercial advertisement and is for general information purposes only. We are engaged in the business of marketing and advertising companies for monetary compensation unless otherwise stated below.
The Stocks Market and its employees are not a Registered Investment Advisors, Broker Dealers or a member of any association for other research providers in any jurisdiction whatsoever and we are not qualified to give financial advice. The information contained herein is based on sources which we believe to be reliable but is not guaranteed by us as being accurate and does not purport to be a complete statement or summary of the available data. The Stocks Market encourages readers and investors to supplement the information in these reports with independent research and other professional advice. All information on featured companies is provided by the companies profiled through their website, news releases, and corporate filings, or is available from public sources and The Stocks Market makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or completeness of the disclosure by the profiled companies. Our website and newsletter are for Entertainment purposes only. This newsletter is NOT a source of unbiased information. Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment.
Non-Canada :The Site has been issued and approved by us. Unless otherwise stated, the Site is chiefly directed at persons in Canada and may not be relied upon by any persons outside Canada. Nothing included in the Site constitutes an offer or solicitation to sell investments and related services to anyone in any jurisdiction outside Canada. None of the content on the Site constitutes any form of investment advice or recommendation by us.
The Stocks Market is wholly own by the company DiableMedia located in Quebec, Canada
Release of Liability: Through use of this email and/or website advertisement viewing or using you agree to hold The Stocks Market , its operators owners and employees harmless and to completely release them from any and all liability due to any and all loss (monetary or otherwise), damage (monetary or otherwise), or injury (monetary or otherwise) that you may incur. The Stocks Market sponsored advertisements do not purport to provide an analysis of any company’s financial position, operations or prospects and this is not to be construed as a recommendation by The Stocks Market or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
None of the materials or advertisements herein constitute offers or solicitations to purchase or sell securities of the companies profiled herein and any decision to invest in any such company or other financial decisions should not be made based upon the information provide herein. Instead The Stocks Market strongly urges you conduct a complete and independent investigation of the respective companies and consideration of all pertinent risks.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact may be “forward looking statements”. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through use of words such as “projects”, “foresee”, “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, “estimates”, “believes”, “understands”, or that by statements indicating certain actions “may”, “could”, or “might” occur. Understand there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. Past Performance is based on the security’s previous day closing price and the high of day price during our promotional coverage.
In preparing this publication, The Stocks Market has relied upon information supplied by various public sources and press releases which it believes to be reliable; however, such reliability cannot be guaranteed. Investors should not rely on the information contained in this email and website. Rather, investors should use the information contained in this website as a starting point for doing additional independent research on the featured companies. The advertisements in this email and website are believed to be reliable, however, The Stocks Market and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, representatives and agents disclaim any liability as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained in any advertisement and for any omissions of materials facts from such advertisement. The Stocks Market is not responsible for any claims made by the companies advertised herein, nor is The Stocks Market responsible for any other promotional firm, its program or its structure.
We are paid advertisers, also known as publishers or stock promoters, who disseminate favorable information (the “Information”) about publicly traded companies (the “Profiled Issuers”). We publish the Information on the Website and in newsletters, featured reports, message boards and email communications for specific time periods agreed upon by us and the Profiled Issuer (the “Campaign”). We obtain the Information from the Profiled Issuers and from publicly available sources such as OTC Markets, Google, NASDAQ, NYSE, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Edgar database and other available public sources.
The Information provides de minimus information about the Profiled Issuers and is only a brief favorable snapshot about the Profiled Issuers. The Information consists of only positive content and does not include any negative information about the Profiled Issuers whatsoever; accordingly, you should not consider the Information to be unbiased and balanced, complete, accurate, truthful or reliable.
We publish the Information because we are compensated to do so. We receive monetary and/or securities compensation for our promotional work. Our compensation is paid by the Profiled Issuers, third party shareholders of the Profiled Issuers or intermediaries.
We do not publish negative information about the Profiled Issuers. We do not verify or confirm any portion of the Information. We do not conduct any due diligence or research any aspect of the Information including the completeness, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of the Information. We do not review the Profiled Issuers’ financial condition, operations, business model, management or risks involved in the Profiled Issuer’s business or in an investment in a Profiled Issuer’s securities.
We make no warranty or representation about the Information including its completeness, accuracy, truthfulness or reliability and we disclaim, expressly and implicitly, all warranties of any kind, including whether the Information is complete, accurate, truthful, or reliable. As such, your use of the information is at your own risk. The Information is provided “as is” without limitation.
With the assistance of your legal, tax and investment advisers, you should conduct an in-depth investigation of the Profiled Issuer’s financial condition, operations, management, products or services, trends in the industry and risks that may be material to the Issuer’s business and other information you deem material to an investment decision. This investigation should include, but not be limited to, a review of available public sources and information you receive directly from the Profiled Issuers or from websites such as Google, OTC Markets, NASDAQ, NYSE, sec.gov or other available public sources.
We are not and do not act in the capacity of any of the following; as such, you should not construe our activities as involving any of the following:
- An independent advisor or consultant
- A provider of investment advice;
- An investment adviser or a firm engaging in activities that would be deemed to be providing investment advice that requires registration either at the federal or state level;
- A broker-dealer or an individual or entity acting in the capacity of a registered representative or broker;
- A stock picker;
- A securities trading expert;
- A securities analyst;
- A financial planner or an individual or entity engaged in financial planning;
- A provider of stock recommendations;
- A provider of advice about buy and sell or hold recommendations as to specific securities; or
- An entity or individual who offers securities for sale, or who engages in the solicitation to purchase securities.
We are not objective or independent. Our activities involve actual conflicts of interest including:
- We receive monetary and/or securities compensation in exchange for publishing favorable information about the Profiled Issuers;
- We may own the Profiled Issuer’s securities that we acquired from the Profiled Issuer, third parties or on the open market;
- A short time after we acquire the Profiled Issuer’s securities, we may publish the (favorable) Information about the Profiled Issuer advising others, including you, to purchase; and while doing so, we may sell the securities we acquired;
- A third party shareholder compensating us may sell his shares of the Profiled Issuer while we are publishing favorable information about the Profiled Issuer.
An investment in the Profiled Issuers involves a high degree of risk and uncertainty and may be subject to extreme volume and price volatility, especially during the Campaigns. Favorable past performance of a Profiled Issuer does not guarantee future results. If you purchase the securities of the Profiled Issuers, you should be prepared to lose your entire investment. Some of the risks involved in purchasing securities of the Profiled Issuers includes, but is not limited to the risks stated below.
- This Information is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and we do not endorse, independently verify or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information. We conduct no due diligence or investigation whatsoever of the Information or the Profiled Issuers and we do not receive any verification from the Profiled Issuer regarding the Information we disseminate;
- If we publish any percentage gain of a Profiled Issuer from the previous day close in the Information, it is not and should not be construed as an indication that the future stock price or future operational results will reflect gains or otherwise prove to be advantageous to your investment;
- The Information should not be interpreted in any way, shape, form or manner whatsoever as an indication of the Profiled Issuer’s future stock price or future financial performance;
- You may encounter difficulties determining what, if any, portions of the Information are material or non-material, making it even more imperative that you conduct your own independent investigation of the Profiled Issuer and its securities, with the assistance of your legal, tax and financial adviser; to make a decision in the event of unknown contingencies;
- The Information contains forward-looking statements, i.e. statements or discussions that constitute predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, estimates, or projections as indicated by such words as “expects”, “will”, “anticipates”, and “estimates”; therefore, you should proceed with extreme caution in relying upon such statements and conduct a full investigation of the Information and the Profiled Issuer as well as any such forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statements we make in the Information are limited to the time period in which they are made, and we do not undertake to update forward-looking statements that may change at any time;
- We may hire third-party service providers and stock promoters to electronically disseminate live news regarding the Profiled Issuers, yet we have no control over the content of and do not verify the information that these service providers publish.
- By reading the Information, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability for any claimed direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages pertaining to your receipt of the Information.
- We do not provide you with all the risks related to the Profiled Issuers and to understand such risks you must conduct your own due diligence with the assistance of your legal, tax and investment adviser;
- If you invest in the securities of a Profiled Issuer you could lose your entire investment;
- The continued operations and prospects of the Profiled Issuer may be dependent upon receiving adequate financing which they may be unable to obtain;
- Often the Profiled Issuers are development stage companies with little or no operations, and their securities should be considered extremely speculative for investment purposes;
- The Profiled Issuers are negatively affected by the current economic downturn and may have a lack of adequate financing to meet their operating expenses, operational goals and expansion plans;
- The Profiled Issuers may have inadequate financing to pursue their operational plans and support their ongoing operations.
- We may receive free trading shares as compensation or acquire such shares in open market transactions before and during the Campaigns, and we may sell the shares we acquire at any time, even during the Campaigns while publishing the Favorable Information. When we sell the shares of the Profiled Issuers that hold, the price at which investors can sell their shares will likely decrease;
- We may sell securities of the Profiled Companies for less than target prices outlined in the Information, and we may profit by selling our securities during the Campaigns while investors encounter losses;
- When we acquire, purchase or sell the securities of the Profiled Issuers, it may (a) cause significant volatility in such issuer’s securities; (b) cause temporary but unrealistic increases in volume and price of such issuer’s securities; (c) if selling, cause the Issuer’s stock price to decline dramatically; and (d) permit us to make substantial profits while you experience losses;
- The securities of the Profiled Companies are high risk, unstable, unpredictable and illiquid which may make it difficult for investors to sell their securities of the Profiled Issuers;
Clients : The Stocks Market controlling parent company has agreement with Revive Therapeutics Ltd for marketing services for 3 month starting the 2020/02/10 and extended until 2010/11/19. The Stocks Market controlling parent company has agreement with Wuhan General group inc. for marketing services for 4 month starting the 2020/06/08